Social Justice Warriors Lose It Yet Again
Tomi Lahren’s Latest Tweet Has the SJW’s in a Tizzy
As I watch millennial men struggle to lift their bags into the overhead bin I am reminded how f'd we are if there's a draft.
— Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) August 9, 2017
It really doesn’t take much these days to get the social justice warrior outraged, simply show them a picture of Donald Trump or maybe put a Make America Great Again hat on and they’ll literally lose their minds. They may even feel the need to run off to their safe space in search of a cuddle session, some hot chocolate, and a teddy bear.
Just imagine the type of literal sissies a good portion of the millennial men in this country look like when compared to some other countries around the world. Then again of you’re comparing us to some European men I’d say we’re right on par when it comes to the level of feminist behaviors present in the men throughout society.
It’s ironic in a sense considering many on the left are so concerned with our image as a country and how they feel our President is perceived around the world yet they could care less if others see the United States as a bunch of sissified wimps.
At least we still have people like Tomi with the wherewithal to call out the millennial wimps for what they are… WIMPS. Of course this comment on twitter was met with utter outrage from the social justice warriors.
Below are just a few of the enlightened morons and they oh so snarky responses…
Because of all the “put your huge carry-on bags in the overhead bin” military tests? https://t.co/5vVSsCChSs
— Salvador Hernandez (@SalHernandez) August 9, 2017
Six millennial men have been awarded the Medal of Honor for actions in Iraq and Afghanistan, four posthumously https://t.co/OJbBTN3DmJ
— Brandon Friedman (@BFriedmanDC) August 10, 2017
If you're worried about there not being enough competent people in the army, maybe it's not a great time to ban experienced trans people https://t.co/9lpSiPyMno
— Jennifer Wright (@JenAshleyWright) August 10, 2017
First of all, take a joke. Second, you're right and those who have joined the military voluntarily would not be drafted. Eric meet my point. https://t.co/to7Rdr4QOB
— Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) August 10, 2017
- 206,309 hits
- Aerosmith postpones farewell tour over Steven Tyler's fractured larynx
- Robert Kennedy Jr. Wins the Day: Responds to an Angry Democrat CSPAN Caller Who Labels Him a ‘Conspiracy Theorist’ with Intellect, Tact and Grace (VIDEO)
- Husband, Wife & Dog Found Dead After Grizzly Bear Attack At Canada’s Banff National Park
- Kaiser Permanente workers prep for possibility of largest health care strike in US history
- Feds to work with religious groups to reduce conflict
- Escobar: Russia-China Partnership Defangs US Empire
- Here are the Republicans who voted against McCarthy's stop-gap plan that passed House
- LOL! Mega-Wealthy GOP Anti-Trump PAC Admits to Donors Over $6 Million in Ads Against Trump Aren’t Working—Here’s What They Don’t Understand [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Over 284,000 Ballots, or 1 Out of Every 10th Maricopa County Ballot, Lacked Evidence That It Was the Original Ballot ReceivedJoe Hoft
- Biden plans taxpayer-backed 'green giveaway' climate change operation in Morocco