AOC: Say No To Going Back To Work
Posted by The Millennial Press on April 23, 2020 8:00 am
Tags: AOC, coronavirus, COVID19, Socialism, socialists, unemployment
As President Trump speaks about getting people back to work socialists everywhere are trying as best they can to keep us locked up in our homes.
This trial run of socialism is just what many socialists like AOC want. Locked in their homes many people have no other option than to rely on the government for their well being. Couple the unemployment payments with the additional $600 from the government and many are making more than they do at their day job.
Keeping the Citizenry on the Government Dole
In this video, the self-proclaimed socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez allegedly quotes President Trump speaking about liberating society. In this quote, the President equates liberation to going back to work. Any hard-working American would understand this quote.
And then you have the likes of AOC who represents the millennial generation of today. A generation brainwashed to believe that going back to work is the opposite of being liberated. They would rather you be a slave to government than have the freedom to pave your own path. One of the things that makes America unique is the ability to choose what you want to do for a living. That alone goes against everything the Democrat party of today stands for.
Not Going Back to Working 70 Hour Weeks
As AOC so eloquently put it—we’re not going back to working 70 hours a week. First off most people aren’t working 70 hour work weeks and those that are reap the rewards for it. This is what makes America so much greater than other countries around the world. The opportunities are endless so long as one wants to put in the work.
Diametrically opposed to capitalism, Democrats would rather we are subjects of government. They would be more than happy to rule over the masses where each individual is nothing more than a number with a government-appointed job.
This is what AOC is referring to when she says people shouldn’t be going back to work. Her and her Democrat friends would rather we remain locked in our homes completely reliant on government. Upon transitioning out of lockdown they would rather we remain subservient to government going forward. After all, they actually believe they have our best interest at heart.
- 178,813 hits
- DEVELOPING: Shooting Incident at North Star Mall Leaves One Dead, Suspects at Large (VIDEO)
- Natalee Holloway suspect Joran van der Sloot arrives in US to face extortion, wire fraud charges
- Joran van der Sloot case: FBI leaves Peru with Natalee Holloway suspect to face charges in US: source
- Americans wondering: 'Will I even be able to afford retirement?'
- Reid Fearmongers Over Wildfires, Blames U.S. Oil Consumption
- Pronoun book recommended for infants among free literature to be given to children by city of Las Vegas
- The Ukrainian Counteroffensive Has Begun – Heavy Fighting in Zaporozhie – Kiev’s Forces Are Taking Massive Losses – Elite Troops Wait to Advance to Melitopol and Cut Land Bridge to Crimea
- North Carolina man shocked 3 times with Taser, died from ‘sudden cardiac arrest’ during police confrontation
- Philippines evacuates people near Mayon Volcano, where more unrest indicates eruption may be coming
- Video captures aftermath of massive train derailment in Arizona
- Bryan Kohberger indicted in Idaho student murders
- Nashville suspects in attack on college student have lengthy rap sheets
- Air Force vet identified as Zodiac Killer suspect but FBI didn’t act on DNA proof, group claims
- Fauci, Scientists With Ties to Chinese Laboratory Briefed Intelligence Officials on Origins of COVID-19: Documents
- Ex-Navy officer Nicholas James Kassotis charged with murder after wife’s dismembered body found
- US Marshals arrest the second inmate who escaped from a Philadelphia prison earlier this month
- LIVE 3 PM ET: Press Conference on Surrender of US Sovereignty to the World Health Organization
- Bryan Kohberger indicted over University of Idaho murders — paving way for trial
- Sword-bearing man was running at Massachusetts police in ‘full sprint’ before being shot, according to report
- Massachusetts Governor Healey Celebrates AANHPI Heritage Month
Leave a Reply