DISGRACE: Biden Administration to Fly BLM Flag At American Embassies
Posted by The Millennial Press on May 27, 2021 11:32 pm
Tags: American embassies, Black Lives Matter, BLM, blm flag, marx, marxism, Protesters, rioters, Socialism
Categories: Marxist BLM News
>> CLICK HERE TO SEE ENTIRE ARTICLE <<
Just when you think the left can’t possibly denigrate the American flag anymore, they decide it would be appropriate to fly the black lives matter flag along with it.
According to a report in Human Events News:
A source within the Biden State Department wishing to remain anonymous has shared with Human Events News a document that indicates that all U.S. “Diplomatic and Consular posts” are being encouraged to display shows of support for Black Lives Matter on Tuesday, May 25, the one-year anniversary of George Floyd’s death. The memo reads in part, “The Department supports the use of the term ‘Black Lives Matter’ in messaging content, speeches, and other diplomatic engagements with foreign audiences to advance racial equity and access to justice on May 25 and beyond (italics added) We encourage posts to focus on the need to eliminate systemic racism and its continued impact.”
The memo, which is in part a woke statement on social justice, part an apology for U.S. actions, and part an endorsement of all BLM materials, expressly encourages the display of the BLM flag or banner at U.S. facilities (except on the actual flagpole that holds the American flag). It reads, in part:
Despite the documented actions of BLM protestors during the riots of 2020, and despite the New York Times reporting on their organization’s declining popularity with American voters, our federal government has nonetheless decided to endorse and promote an organization with admitted Marxist roots as one having ties to our official foreign offices.
We should all be asking ourselves, why would our own federal government be supporting an organization with Marxist roots.
To many the answer is simple, the Democrats hate America. They are openly attacking our Constitution and many openly believe in the Marxist principles outlined in the Communist Manifesto. In fact, to some Democrats they see that work as a playbook to transform America.
This is why groups like BLM are lauded by the left.
And, in case you don’t believe BLM is a group with Marxist ideologies, just look at their leader.
The NY Post reports:
Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists” – making clear their movement’s ideological foundation, according to a report.
Cullors, 36, was the protégé of Eric Mann, former agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, and spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist ideology that shaped her worldview, Breitbart News reported.
“The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia, in particular, are trained organizers,” she said, referring to BLM co-founder Alicia Garza.
“We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk,” Cullors added in the interview with Jared Ball of The Real News Network.
While promoting her book “When They Call You a Terrorist: A Black Lives Matter Memoir” in 2018, Cullors described her introduction to and support for Marxist ideology.
She described to Democracy Now! how she became a trained organizer with the Labor/Community Strategy Center, which she called her “first political home” under the mentorship of Mann, its director, Breitbart reported.
The center, which describes its philosophy as “an urban experiment,” uses grassroots organization to “focus on Black and Latino communities with deep historical ties to the long history of anti-colonial, anti-imperialist, pro-communist resistance to the US empire,” according to the outlet.
It also expresses its appreciation for the work of the US Communist Party, “especially Black communists,” as well as its support for “the great work of the Black Panther Party, the American Indian Movement, Young Lords, Brown Berets, and the great revolutionary rainbow experiments of the 1970s,” Breitbart reported.
This should shed a little light on why the left and Democrats in general would support something like raising the BLM (Marxist) flag on a flag pole along with our American flag.
We cannot let this stand and luckily enough there is a petition circulating where you can show you disdain for this action.
According to LifePetitions.com:
This order is an outrageous and insulting affront to American identity and sovereignty, and must be rescinded immediately!
Please SIGN this petition to demand that U.S. embassies around the world fly the American flag ONLY!
According to a leaked memo, quoted below and published by Human Events News on Monday, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken urged embassies to push Black Lives Matter messaging and authorized them to “hang BLM flags” “for calendar year 2021.”
“As outlined below, Chiefs of Mission may decide to hang BLM flags, as appropriate and depending on local context. This cable constitutes a blanket written authorization for calendar year 2021 from the Under Secretary for Management (M) to display the BLM flag on the external-facing flagpole to any Chiefs of Mission.”
>> CLICK HERE TO SEE ENTIRE ARTICLE <<
BLM CONTINUED: U.S. Embassy in Spain Flies Flag to Honor George Floyd https://t.co/EVsj56Rb1e
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) May 25, 2021
Unreal. BLM, founded by avowed Marxists, supporters of Hamas. What message is the US sending to the world? There should be no flag but the American flag flying from embassy flagpoles. https://t.co/Z6SNInIOJZ
— Miranda Devine (@mirandadevine) May 24, 2021
Sure is strange how all of these Embassy's somehow just had Marxist BLM flags laying around to fly….
— Matt Couch (@RealMattCouch) May 26, 2021
BLM Flags at Embassy's around the World…..https://t.co/7zkCvlGn8y
— The Troll (@TheCityTroll) May 25, 2021
This black supremacist communist flag does not represent the United States of America, period
Neither does a Fentanyl Addicthttps://t.co/c1Jm9j5oxk
— Drew Hernandez (@DrewHLive) May 25, 2021
What a total disgrace to see BLM flags above our embassy like this!!!! https://t.co/fs7S4CD2xZ
— Wycked Knight (@SecureRob) May 26, 2021
- 176,958 hits
- Former Trump Aide Publishes Almost 10,000 Hunter Biden Laptop Photos Online – Includes Never Before Seen Photos
- Nearly 10,000 photos from Hunter Biden's laptop released online
- Harris to deliver commencement address at West Point
- Report: Jamie Foxx Allegedly Paralyzed and Blinded Due to ‘Blood Clot in His Brain’ Following COVID-19 Shot, Veteran Hollywood Journalist Claims (VIDEO)
- Former Trump White House Aide Publishes Hunter Biden Laptop Photos: Now They're on a Website Anyone Can Access
- Dingell: I Might Risk Depression to Protect Environment on Permit Reforms
- Victoria Nuland Inciting WWIII With Russia
- Blake Treinen denounces Dodgers' endorsement of anti-Christian bigotry: 'My convictions in Jesus Christ will always come first'
- Post-socialist revolution Venezuela weaponizing HUNGER to control starving population
- Joe Biden Bumps His Head While Exiting Marine One After Taking Massive Fall!
- Bryan Kohberger indicted in Idaho student murders
- Nashville suspects in attack on college student have lengthy rap sheets
- Air Force vet identified as Zodiac Killer suspect but FBI didn’t act on DNA proof, group claims
- Fauci, Scientists With Ties to Chinese Laboratory Briefed Intelligence Officials on Origins of COVID-19: Documents
- Ex-Navy officer Nicholas James Kassotis charged with murder after wife’s dismembered body found
- US Marshals arrest the second inmate who escaped from a Philadelphia prison earlier this month
- LIVE 3 PM ET: Press Conference on Surrender of US Sovereignty to the World Health Organization
- Bryan Kohberger indicted over University of Idaho murders — paving way for trial
- Sword-bearing man was running at Massachusetts police in ‘full sprint’ before being shot, according to report
- Massachusetts Governor Healey Celebrates AANHPI Heritage Month
Leave a Reply