AOC Calls Out Kamala Harris for Telling Migrants Not to Come to America
Posted by The Millennial Press on June 9, 2021 12:17 pm
Tags: AOC, Border Crisis, Central America Visit, Do Not Come Here, Kamala Harris, Socialism, Turned Away
Categories: Illegal Immigration News Opinion
>> CLICK HERE TO READ FULL ARTICLE <<
AOC is rather upset with Kamal Harris for telling migrants not to come to America.
The irony here is that Harris made nearly the exact same statement as President Trump when he clamped down on illegal immigration. The question is why would Harris request that illegal immigration be halted and what is her solution?
It’s simple, throw millions more tax-payer dollars at these Central American banana republics when. Despite the fact that the United States already paid more than $268,000,000 in foreign aid to Honduras, Guatemala, and Nicaragua in 2019.
Kamala Harris urges migrants from Guatemala not come come to the United States illegally. "We, as one of our priorities, will discourage illegal migration, and I believe if you come to our border you will be turned back." pic.twitter.com/Rw4vlX1tAs
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) June 7, 2021
Honestly, VP Kamala Harris is not sounding much different than Trump; telling Guatamalans to not come to the US. And that they'll be turned away if they do come here. https://t.co/5UJMQlfSlU
— Jordan (@jdriesen1991) June 8, 2021
Being the good little socialist that she is, AOC is clearly disheartened by the statements of Harris. AOC realizes that the illegal migrants will make up the backbone of the socialist state she and the rest of the squad intend to impose on the American people.
How else do you completely deconstruct the republic other than importing those who will do the bidding of the socialist state?
The Post Millennial reports:
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez slammed Vice President Kamala Harris for telling migrants from Guatemala not to come to America.
“And I want to emphasize that the goal of our work is to help Guatemalans find hope at home, at the same time I want to be clear to folks in this region who are thinking about making that dangerous trek to the United States-Mexico border … Do not come,” Harris said at the news conference with Guatemala’s president.
“This is disappointing to see,” tweeted Ocasio-Cortez on Monday. “First, seeking asylum at any US border is a 100% legal method of arrival. Second, the US spent decades contributing to regime change and destabilization in Latin America. We can’t help set someone’s house on fire and then blame them for fleeing.”
“It would be helpful if the US would finally acknowledge its contributions to destabilization and regime change in the region,” added Ocasio-Cortez. “Doing so can help us change US foreign policy, trade policy, climate policy, & carceral border policy to address causes of mass displacement & migration.”
The progressive New York representative has injected Black Lives Matter-style rhetoric into demands for sweeping migration policy changes. Ocasio-Cortez, alongside 34 colleagues, in mid-May called on Immigration and Customs Enforcement to end “the carceral approach to immigration.”
One administration ago, Harris protested at immigration shelters and advocated for expanded oversight of detention centers. Seeking to distinguish herself within the Democratic Party, she was one of just three Democrats to oppose the compromise that would have funded the border wall in exchange for pathways to citizenship for Dreamers brought into the country as children.
It may sound great that Kamala Harris is attempting to impose policies that would keep illegal migrants from crossing the border. There is one caveat that many seem to forget about.
While illegal border crossings may hopefully slow, the money that is sent to these Central American countries isn’t slowing down.
Vice President Kamala Harris announced Monday evening that the US will send an additional $310 million to Central America “for humanitarian relief and to address food insecurity.”
$255 million will go to humanitarian relief and $55 million will go toward addressing food insecurity in the region.
>> CLICK HERE TO READ FULL ARTICLE <<
- 149,488 hits
- Feel-Good Friday: Army Veteran and Uber Driver Donates His Kidney to a Man He Picked up From Dialysis
- Here's what congressional progressives want Biden to do through executive power
- Defeated Look Comes Over Lindsey Graham as Jesse Watters Reveals Truth About Bill He's Co-Sponsoring
- Can’t Make This Up: Fascist Democrats Attempt to Strike Testimony from US Senator Schmitt and AG Jeff Landry from Record – During Hearing on GOVERNMENT CENSORSHIP!
- Dems want whale deaths investigated, but ignore possible cause already identified
- Rep. Smith: 'Xi Jinping and CCP Murder 60,000-100,000 Young People Every Year to Steal Their Organs'
- “Do Not Try to Mansplain Me!”- Unhinged Democrat Throws Letter Back in Face of GOP Congressman at Hearing (VIDEO)
- Burchett eyes new gun restrictions for those with mental illness
- Dallas conference seeks to 'unmask' transgender ideology's harm to society: 'This is a belief system'
- Do women feel safe in New Orleans? Long-time resident says many are fearful amid crime surge
- Shoplifter who bit off Nordstrom security guard’s earlobe sentenced to prison
- Explosion at R.M. Palmer chocolate factory in Pennsylvania leaves 4 dead, 3 still missing
- Weekend Short: ‘The Shoddy Lands’ by C. S. Lewis
- ‘Demonized’: Mom’s single innocent question gets her targeted as ‘threat’
- ‘Unconstitutional hell’: Student beaten viciously by cops heads to Supremes
- Anti-Cop Group Sued By LAPD For Posting 9,300 Photos Of Officers With Bounties
- Israel Defense Minister Urges Halt To Judicial Reform Amid Upheaval
- WATCH: Chaos Erupts at Temecula School Board Meeting in California Over the District Hiring Anti-Critical Race Theory Consultant
- “No I Didn’t Fly Private” – John Kerry Claims He Didn’t Fly on Private Jet and Backs Those Who Did Because “They’re Working Harder Than Most People”
Leave a Reply