Joe Biden Believes We Yield Our Rights to the Government
Posted by The Millennial Press on June 17, 2021 10:17 am
Tags: Communism, Constitution, G7, G7 Summit, Joe Biden, Socialism
Categories: Joe Biden News
In one of the many stumbling bumbling speeches given by our alleged President Joe Biden at the G7 summit, he explained that we yield our rights to the government.
In a sad and pathetic attempt to sound like Ronald Reagan, Joe Biden fell flat on his face yet again. As we watch these seemingly endless debacles of this old man one has to wonder if this is all some sort of twisted joke.
Watching this video makes one yearn for the days of Trump and his ‘mean tweets’. At least those mean tweets we honest and forthright.
What we are watching with Biden is a sad attempt to be a puppet for the left. It is clear he is handed talking points for every single speaking engagement he takes part in. That was very apparent during another appearance Biden had at the G7 summit where he was caught with a flashcard. On this flashcard were talking points of why Trump is to blame for his screw-ups.
Nonetheless, it is becoming clearer by the day that Biden is simply not up to the task to be President of the United States. He can’t even puppet the socialist-communist talking points of the left without screwing that up.
Louder With Crowder’s Steven Crowder put it ever so eloquently:
Joe Biden met with Putin on Wednesday. If I were a betting man, I’d say it was two hours of the Russian president saying “amoronsayswhat” and Biden blaming the smell coming out of his underpants on Anthony Blinken. The most popular American president lashed out at the press afterward. Where we found out he gave Putin a list of sixteen things he’s not allowed to attack. Anything not on the list is apparently fair game. Then, of course, you have the president of the United States of America exposing to the world his ignorance of what it means to be American.
I think Joe Biden was trying to have a patriotic, Reagan-esque moment here. Joe Biden sucks at those.
Saying the word “period” usually means it’s a good place to stop talking. But, you know, it’s Joe Biden.
Here’s what I think happened. Because I’ve noticed Joe Biden trying to quote our Declaration of Independence a lot recently. Failing at it, but trying. He’s fond of pointing out how our rights are endowed to us by our Creator. It was only a matter of time before the people who run Biden told him he’s not allowed to say that any more. If too many Americans remember that their rights don’t come from the government, we might think we’re a free people. Which is bad for business if you’re a radical leftist using Biden to further your agenda.
- 178,813 hits
- DEVELOPING: Shooting Incident at North Star Mall Leaves One Dead, Suspects at Large (VIDEO)
- Natalee Holloway suspect Joran van der Sloot arrives in US to face extortion, wire fraud charges
- Joran van der Sloot case: FBI leaves Peru with Natalee Holloway suspect to face charges in US: source
- Americans wondering: 'Will I even be able to afford retirement?'
- Reid Fearmongers Over Wildfires, Blames U.S. Oil Consumption
- Pronoun book recommended for infants among free literature to be given to children by city of Las Vegas
- The Ukrainian Counteroffensive Has Begun – Heavy Fighting in Zaporozhie – Kiev’s Forces Are Taking Massive Losses – Elite Troops Wait to Advance to Melitopol and Cut Land Bridge to Crimea
- North Carolina man shocked 3 times with Taser, died from ‘sudden cardiac arrest’ during police confrontation
- Philippines evacuates people near Mayon Volcano, where more unrest indicates eruption may be coming
- Video captures aftermath of massive train derailment in Arizona
- Bryan Kohberger indicted in Idaho student murders
- Nashville suspects in attack on college student have lengthy rap sheets
- Air Force vet identified as Zodiac Killer suspect but FBI didn’t act on DNA proof, group claims
- Fauci, Scientists With Ties to Chinese Laboratory Briefed Intelligence Officials on Origins of COVID-19: Documents
- Ex-Navy officer Nicholas James Kassotis charged with murder after wife’s dismembered body found
- US Marshals arrest the second inmate who escaped from a Philadelphia prison earlier this month
- LIVE 3 PM ET: Press Conference on Surrender of US Sovereignty to the World Health Organization
- Bryan Kohberger indicted over University of Idaho murders — paving way for trial
- Sword-bearing man was running at Massachusetts police in ‘full sprint’ before being shot, according to report
- Massachusetts Governor Healey Celebrates AANHPI Heritage Month
Leave a Reply