School Boards Demand Concerned Parents Be Classified as ‘Domestic Terrorists’
Posted by The Millennial Press on October 1, 2021 5:01 pm
Tags: Biden, biden administration, board of education, Communism, domestic terrorists, Joe Biden, school boards, Socialism
School boards around the country are terrified of parents willing to speak their minds and take a stand against the indoctrination of our children.
For quite some time parents just handed over their children to the local school district with the belief that the board of ed and administration officials truly wanted what was best for the kids.
Fast forward some 20 or 30 years and we are on the precipice of losing our children to what has become a government-funded sausage press pushing what amounts to communist ideologies on our kids.
How else do you explain individuals like AOC and her minions? How do you explain the thousands of young people taking to the streets literally crying out for government control over nearly every aspect of our lives? How do you explain the hoards of antifa lunatics burning down our cities?
These young people learned this somewhere!
And now we have parents who are fed up with being told that those individuals running the schools know what’s best for their children.
Label these parents whatever you want, they are freedom fighters. And the reason the left is trying to refer to them as “domestic terrorists” is that they are terrified that their agenda is being exposed.
The Epoch Times reported:
The national organization of public school boards is calling on the Biden administration to protect its members from “angry mobs” of parents who protest against COVID-19 restrictions placed on students and the teaching of critical race theory, characterizing the protests as “domestic terrorism.”
The National School Boards Association (NSBA), which represents more than 90,000 school board members in the United States, wrote in a Sept. 29 letter (pdf) to President Joe Biden that the federal government must “deal with the growing number of threats of violence and acts of intimidation occurring across the nation.”
The letter moves on to cite incidents of “threats or actual acts of violence” against school leaders, alleging that parents who sought to express their opposition to mask and COVID-19 vaccination policies have been “inciting chaos” during school board meetings. It also denies critical race theory is being taught in classrooms, and describes parents’ attempts to hold school board members accountable by posting watchlists online as “spreading misinformation.”
“As these threats and acts of violence have become more prevalent,” the letter claims, “NSBA respectfully asks that a joint collaboration among federal law enforcement agencies, state and local law enforcement, and with public school officials be undertaken to focus on these threats.”
Specifically, the NSBA asked that federal agencies such as FBI, the Secret Services, and the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security “investigate, intercept, and prevent the current threats and acts of violence” by whatever “extraordinary measures” necessary.
“As these acts of malice, violence, and threats against public school officials have increased, the classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crime,” the NSBA argued in the letter, encouraging the federal agencies to use laws designed to target domestic terrorism, such as the PATRIOT Act, to address the issue.
- 73,341 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- BREAKING — Emergency Landing As Vaccinated Pilot Dies In Flight
- Leaked documents show EcoHealth Alliance requested $14 million from DARPA in 2018 for gain-of-function research with Wuhan Institute of Virology
- Protesters arrested after storming Interior Department
- Horowitz: The data is in, and we are now worse off than before the experimental shots
- Florida college students support diversity quotas in admissions, job hiring but not for football
- Investor hosting DeSantis fundraiser in San Francisco fires back after interviewer calls the Florida governor 'divisive'
- Cash, COVID, and cover-up, part 3: 'You will have tasks that must be done'
- Supply Chain Backlog to Last Until Summer of Next Year, Despite 24/7 Operating Hours: Officials
- Oregon Suspends Need For High School Graduates To Be Proficient In Reading, Writing, & Math
- Distraction As Policy While Our Economic Rome Burns